News NCT DREAM has been now confirmed Permanent! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think (hope) what they mean with NCT U style, is that not all members will be in all comebacks.
So like a RenLe comeback or maybe a NoMin comeback would also be under NCT Dream.

I think this is so that the members could also be in other units.
WHICH MEANS MY DREAM OF RENLE IN WAYV IS ALSO STILL AROUND!

I NEVER expected this to happen and it is better than I hoped for!

WELL. DONE. SM!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
OMG OMG IS THIS FR?? FIRST THING THEY DO AS DREAM 7 IS RE-RELEASE BOOM WITH MARK
Honestly... I was against just a straight up cut and dry permanent dream, but this solves EVERY iffy feeling I had about it!
YES SM, THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR JOB WELL!

I don't know how, but I think they have satisfied everyone! I DO NOT SEE HOW ANYBODY COULD BE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think (hope) what they mean with NCT U style, is that not all members will be in all comebacks.
So like a RenLe comeback or maybe a NoMin comeback would also be under NCT Dream.

I think this is so that the members could also be in other units.
WHICH MEANS MY DREAM OF RENLE IN WAYV IS ALSO STILL AROUND!

I NEVER expected this to happen and it is better than I hoped for!

WELL. DONE. SM!
They said they have plans for Chenle, Renjun, Jeno, Jisung, and Jaemin to join other units :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m so so so so happy SM actually listened to us and decided to make Dream permanent and even add Mark too
:bigcatcry:
This is everything I could’ve wanted and more
They also teased their comeback that comes out on April 29th! SM really listened to us I couldn’t be happier
1586831926255.jpeg
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes when I first read the title I was worried it was just NCT Dream as they are rn so i'm so glad they're bringing Mark back <3
Yes! Them redirected Dream so it’s just NCT U but just with the original dream members is probably the smartest thing they’ve with the subunits so far
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes! Them redirected Dream so it’s just NCT U but just with the original dream members is probably the smartest thing they’ve with the subunits so far
I'm pretty sure with this one move... They made everybody happy.
Everybody who had any worries about Dream being permanent or not being permanent....

They made EVERYBODY happy.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. Graduation system can work only in Japan. After School kind of flopped, so I didn't see DREAM succeeding with it either, since you don't tie DREAM to members but to NCT as a group. I wonder if this means we won't be getting other Korean based NCT units, so SM can actually focus on building different image.
It was said that the NCT Dream members would work on other NCT projects too, so we will have to see!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG IS THIS A DREAM??
This was everything I was hoping for. Their chemistry and synergy as a group is just too strong so I was hoping they would be permanent. And I’m so hoping Mark will join them again in the future. They’re literally a dream team. I’m so happy!!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Poor mark, dude will never get rest lol put him in another group.
i think 7 dream the name is a mistake if sm is going to do a new dream unit.
it early i have read several conflicting stories.
just say 7 the 7 boys will be still working together for the time being until. it all shakes out.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mark smh let the boy rest lol. 127, U, Dream and SuperM, hope he doesn't get burnt out.

Anyway, I love the news of Dream staying as a permanent unit although adding Mark back wasn't necessary imo. I wonder which other groups the other Dream members except Haechan/Mark will join. I hope 127 stays as it is though, they were always supposed to be a fixed lineup although they silently shifted Winwin to just WayV, and the fixed group is finally gaining traction as a top 3 BG.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread