- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You can ALWAYS trust my threads!I think my profile picture pretty much sums up me clicking into this thread not knowing what to expect haha. 18+ tags are like mystery boxes maybe it's a crack thread, maybe it's an 18+ thread, maybe it's both
I will trust you on this haha
I'll take your word for itYou can ALWAYS trust my threads!
There is a reason I have the most 18+ threads on this site by a LONG shot!I'll take your word for it
I am very proud of you momThere is a reason I have the most 18+ threads on this site by a LONG shot!
In the kpop section like half of the 18+ threads are made by me!
67 of the 102 threads tagged 18 in the kpop section are made by yours truly! Not to mention the few REALLY old ones from WAY back that aren't tagged 18+ and just have it in the title that aren't in this count!