18+ NCT's Mark has a big d**k (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think my profile picture pretty much sums up me clicking into this thread not knowing what to expect haha. 18+ tags are like mystery boxes maybe it's a crack thread, maybe it's an 18+ thread, maybe it's both

I will trust you on this haha
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think my profile picture pretty much sums up me clicking into this thread not knowing what to expect haha. 18+ tags are like mystery boxes maybe it's a crack thread, maybe it's an 18+ thread, maybe it's both

I will trust you on this haha
You can ALWAYS trust my threads!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'll take your word for it
There is a reason I have the most 18+ threads on this site by a LONG shot!
In the kpop section like half of the 18+ threads are made by me!

67 of the 102 threads tagged 18 in the kpop section are made by yours truly! Not to mention the few REALLY old ones from WAY back that aren't tagged 18+ and just have it in the title that aren't in this count!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
There is a reason I have the most 18+ threads on this site by a LONG shot!
In the kpop section like half of the 18+ threads are made by me!

67 of the 102 threads tagged 18 in the kpop section are made by yours truly! Not to mention the few REALLY old ones from WAY back that aren't tagged 18+ and just have it in the title that aren't in this count!
I am very proud of you mom
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread