- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
same
Mark has graduated from Dream
they all cried![]()
That’s understable. Studies have to come first. Hope you are doing well. :llama_lovely:I haven’t been watching most of their vlives/ YouTube vids for a while. Plus,they’re uploading way too many videos at once; it is sort of overwhelming, and I can’t keep up. It does not help that my exams are soon as well :hmm:
Basically the whole NCTzen Twitter side is cryingAwww thank you. It does hurt. Haechan crying..I can’t deal with that
![]()
I’m making this the best artist thread; time is keyI will send pandacops cause Yolks is lazy at keeping this thread constructed.
![]()
Thank youThat’s understable. Studies have to come first. Hope you are doing well. :llama_lovely:
I’m making this the best artist thread; time is key![]()
I've been ignoring those videos too; it makes me feel bad, but I really can't watch them cry like that.
YESI've been ignoring those videos too; it makes me feel bad, but I really can't watch them cry like that.As a NCT stan since SM Rookies, OT7 really means so much to me; screw the graduation system. >:(