News New NCT unit to launch in April + NCT solo in May + new Onew, Kai, Shinee, aespa, Taeyeon (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
oh, your aesthetics look nice. :bigcatlove:

I know I should not praise myself. :maheart: but the avatar fits so well with the signature.


and exo should def be on that list, I agree. :pepenani:
Omg I forgot to credit you in my sig! You really out did yourself with these!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: ani07

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
TAEYEON :ankha: :ankha: :ankha: :ankha: :ankha:
their comeback is said to be all the way in June/July. :pepecry1:
You're kidding. I waited all this long just for it to be in summer!!!!
i thought EXO was doing a full album now folks are back.
Well they're supposed to be, but they aren't in that lineup so ig it's pushed back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread