@Once @My
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,286 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 2 May 2025 #1 @Once @My Reactions: Moguri, OnlyCalB and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,835 Reactions Received 44,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,133 2 May 2025 #2 Oooo this should be a good episode, I already know it Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 2 May 2025 #3 Nice!
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,091 Reactions Received 98,891 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,234 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 2 May 2025 #4 so she calls her Sana-unnie already looking forward to it
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,035 Reactions Received 13,713 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,104 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 3 May 2025 #5 I never knew I needed them together until now. My two biases