non kpop artists you listen to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I have various artists in my playlists ,but I think if I had to name the last I had discovered it would be Role Model, Lost Frequencies and NF. I do like mostly indie stuff, I used to be a big BritPop fan like Arctic Monkey, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, the Kooks, Placebo, Manic Street Preachers ,Blur, the Lighthouse etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Mother Mother, Subtronics, 100 gecs, Girl in red... All I can think of atm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, 5sos, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Hey Say Jump, J Soul Brothers, Wagakki Band, One Ok Rock, My First Story, Exile, SixTones, Arashi, LiSA, Da-ice, The Rampage from EXILE TRIBES
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
237
Reactions Received
292
Location
Somewhere on Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Female
Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Imagine Dragons, Halsey, Sam Smith, One Direction, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Bruno Mars, Hailee Steinfeld, Khalid and more.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread