I have various artists in my playlists ,but I think if I had to name the last I had discovered it would be Role Model, Lost Frequencies and NF. I do like mostly indie stuff, I used to be a big BritPop fan like Arctic Monkey, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, the Kooks, Placebo, Manic Street Preachers ,Blur, the Lighthouse etc.
roxette, the cure, george michael, fleetwood mac, queen, duran duran and almost any other 80s/90s band you could think of that i forgot to mention here
Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, 5sos, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Hey Say Jump, J Soul Brothers, Wagakki Band, One Ok Rock, My First Story, Exile, SixTones, Arashi, LiSA, Da-ice, The Rampage from EXILE TRIBES
Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Imagine Dragons, Halsey, Sam Smith, One Direction, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Bruno Mars, Hailee Steinfeld, Khalid and more.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.