COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Not only is Kihyun NOT a bully...He was straight up misidentified! (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
He wasn't even the person the accuser was thinking of!!!

So basically, someone really tried to ruin this man's career over not being able to remember.
This is why jumping to conclusions and immediately believing accusations is incredibly harmful.
This was in regards to the new accusation, not the person who has repeatedly made false claims.
Starship is still pursuing legal action against that person.

@Boy Group @Monbebe

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I just... I wanna feel sorry for the person if that's what really happened but man...

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
I just... I wanna feel sorry for the person if that's what really happened but man...
This is why I don't ever trust accusations based on things that happened over a decade ago outright. So much time has passed you never know what is true and what is not. Always worth waiting to see what happens. I feel bad for the accuser that they can't seem to get over things that happened so long ago and would still try to get even all these years later...Only to find out they weren't even going after the right person. How small and hateful must you be to hold a grudge this long?

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Also, trauma tends to make your memory kinda blurry. So I'm not really sure if this person doesn't remember because of their trauma or if they were straight up lying. I don't really see why they'd lie though, since it seems like their intentions were to blame their actual accuser. Anyways I'm glad this cleared up.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Also, trauma tends to make your memory kinda blurry. So I'm not really sure if this person doesn't remember because of their trauma or if they were straight up lying. I don't really see why they'd lie though, since it seems like their intentions were to blame their actual accuser. Anyways I'm glad this cleared up.
Not only that, a whole decade has passed. I don't even remember the names of my own bullies from middle school, and I was a constant target. Honestly though, it would not be the first time someone lied, as the second accuser that Starship is suing did.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is nuts

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
which is even worse
This is why I always choose to wait for an actual statement. You never know what the truth is and the fact that people are willing to cancel someone just says a lot about how little they truly cared in the first place. There is no good way to deal with these kinds of accusations, but jumping to conclusions doesn't help anyone. Not the victims, not the accused, no one.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is why I always choose to wait for an actual statement. You never know what the truth is and the fact that people are willing to cancel someone just says a lot about how little they truly cared in the first place. There is no good way to deal with these kinds of accusations, but jumping to conclusions doesn't help anyone. Not the victims, not the accused, no one.
yeah I definitely understand your pov. I see it the same way tbh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
accusing someone of bullying you, allowing other people bully that person and then being like "oh, I mistook you for another person" .... that just sounds fishy ....

if the person was sincere and they were bullied, now they caused another person so much pain. if they were bribed to keep their mouth shut .... I don´t know both scenarios sound terrible. I would not be able to live with myself if I did something like that to someone, no matter how "blurry" my memory would be. you deal with bullying at that moment, you don´t wait what 10 years to ruin someone´s career unless your intention is revenge and that just makes you not really a better person than those bullies.... just adding my five cents.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Holy crap, these allegations have literally went after every single bias I have - I am glad Kihyuns name is cleared!

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Gosh it's good it was cleared up for kihyun. I hope the other bullying accusations get cleared up soon as well and i hope that we don't get anymore in the near future
:nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Taking the “they all look the same!!!” to another level HAHA

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
accusing someone of bullying you, allowing other people bully that person and then being like "oh, I mistook you for another person" .... that just sounds fishy ....

if the person was sincere and they were bullied, now they caused another person so much pain. if they were bribed to keep their mouth shut .... I don´t know both scenarios sound terrible. I would not be able to live with myself if I did something like that to someone, no matter how "blurry" my memory would be. you deal with bullying at that moment, you don´t wait what 10 years to ruin someone´s career unless your intention is revenge and that just makes you not really a better person than those bullies.... just adding my five cents.
I highly doubt Starship would bribe someone to keep quiet, since their history with bribes is....Not great (see PDX101) and getting caught again would be a disaster. They also wouldn't have had Kihyun meet up and talk with the accuser (it wasn't Starship alone that met, Kihyun actually talked to the person) because he's not the type of person to stand for that sort of thing. On top of that, they released Kihyun's school records. My guess is the accuser was bitter over being bullied, but the facts were jumbled because ten years is a long time ago and memory isn't great, especially in such large schools.

I really overall don't like the way Korea handles accusations like this, because people seem to be guilty until proven innocent, and even then, sometimes the damage is already done. There's never a requirement for the accusers to actually identify themselves, so they get to keep their anonymity while the accused is dragged. It's combating bullying with more aggressive bullying. This (and lack of seriousness about mental health care & other cultural factors) is why the rates of suicide are so high. Korea expects celebrities to be absolutely flawless, which is ridiculous because no one is totally squeaky clean, and even if they are, that doesn't mean someone else didn't feel differently about the past. It's all subjective.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'm glad this got squared away.
That's messed up, though. Another reason why it's good to wait.

YOU THINK IM FUNNY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread