- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
OH MY GOD.
Don't worry True Joy Genie!Please do not wish something like that on such a holy site. I came to this place to run away FROM OH and AKP.
Don't worry True Joy Genie!
I'll scare them away for you!
Of course Genie!thank you~!
btw do you wanna continue our SHINee PM here or on AKP?
Yay!Of course Genie!
I was waiting for you to come out of your lamp!
![]()
I am still waiting to be converted :hmm:Inserting Tzuyu Uwu memes and gifs into their thoughts.
SOON!
I WILL CONVERT ALL THE HUMANS.
YOU WILL ALL BE TZUYU FANATICS BEFORE THE END!
AND BOW DOWN IN WORSHIP BEFORE THE ANGEL FROM TAIWAN!