- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Btw do you know who Zap is? (The person who Dami was collaborating with?)SO CUTE TT
Btw do you know who Zap is? (The person who Dami was collaborating with?)SO CUTE TT
I dontBtw do you know who Zap is? (The person who Dami was collaborating with?)
Oh really? so I can't tag anymore than 20 per post?@LucidDream I think there is a limit on how many tags can be made in a post. I believe it was 20.
I think so. not really sure since I don‘t tag that many users but I do remember a talk about that limit.Oh really? so I can't tag anymore than 20 per post?![]()
Ok, so I may have to do 20 tags per post then.I think so. not really sure since I don‘t tag that many users but I do remember a talk about that limit.
Woahh I'm so jelly, I'd put this note on a frame in my shelf to keep it forever lmao.Ok, so I know someone who goes to fansigns and they asked me what my question for JiU is and I asked, 'If you could be stuck on a desert island with any female idol or idols, who would they be, and why?' Although I didn't get the 'why' part, I kind of guessed why when she said it's Dreamcatcher lol
Also for all of your information, my name is Leonard as you can see in this fansign:
![]()
Don't worry, I bought a special box where I put all my Dreamcatcher stuff in, I also have Gfriend stuff in there too :)Woahh I'm so jelly, I'd put this note on a frame in my shelf to keep it forever lmao.
Thank you! I planned to use it as a cover for my profile, but they deactivated the use of gifs as covers, so I'm using as sig for now.Don't worry, I bought a special box where I put all my Dreamcatcher stuff in, I also have Gfriend stuff in there too :)
I also love your sig!
Oh, I was wondering what to do with the cover photo because it's hard to get the right size lol so i found an animated picture that fits but not perfectly lol I'll deal with it later :)Thank you! I planned to use it as a cover for my profile, but they deactivated the use of gifs as covers, so I'm using as sig for now.
Yoohyeon is so cute in yours!
Ohh, could you take some photos of the stuff you have someday? I'd love to see it!
I saw the first episode and loved it! Will watch the second part soon :)Not sure how many of you have watched these recent videos of JiU, Yoohyeon & SuA doing the 'Idol Test' for Fact In Star, so I'll post them.
These are such a joy to watch (20 mins of fun)! They answer questions about Dreamcatcher so the pressure is on lol.
PART 1:
I love how at 6:19 Yoohyeon is wrong and so claims she can no longer believe herself.
Followed by 9:51 with JiU being wrong but blames it on the 'Eeny Meeny' she did Lmao!
('Eeny Meeny' in Korean sounds like "Coca cola" haha)
PART 2:
In this one I particularly like 7:25 when Yoohyeon claimed to take the "sexiness in DC", immediately followed by SuA's "WHAT?" lol.
Yet when Yoohyeon tries to be sexy and laughs straight away, SuA's sarcasm is superb!
Ohh I watched a lot of clips of it only. I'll watch the whole thing when I get home. :>Not sure how many of you have watched these recent videos of JiU, Yoohyeon & SuA doing the 'Idol Test' for Fact In Star, so I'll post them.
These are such a joy to watch (20 mins of fun)! They answer questions about Dreamcatcher so the pressure is on lol.
PART 1:
I love how at 6:19 Yoohyeon is wrong and so claims she can no longer believe herself.
Followed by 9:51 with JiU being wrong but blames it on the 'Eeny Meeny' she did Lmao!
('Eeny Meeny' in Korean sounds like "Coca cola" haha)
PART 2:
In this one I particularly like 7:25 when Yoohyeon claimed to take the "sexiness in DC", immediately followed by SuA's "WHAT?" lol.
Yet when Yoohyeon tries to be sexy and laughs straight away, SuA's sarcasm is superb!
You will not be disappointed! It's pure comedy lolOhh I watched a lot of clips of it only. I'll watch the whole thing when I get home. :>
Hadn't seen these yet TY. Ah my Bias and Bias wrecker! (Jiu and Sua) so beautiful, so cute. :llama_lovely:(although Yoohyeon is so adorable here as always ugh)Not sure how many of you have watched these recent videos of JiU, Yoohyeon & SuA doing the 'Idol Test' for Fact In Star, so I'll post them.
These are such a joy to watch (20 mins of fun)! They answer questions about Dreamcatcher so the pressure is on lol.
PART 1:
I love how at 6:19 Yoohyeon is wrong and so claims she can no longer believe herself.
Followed by 9:51 with JiU being wrong but blames it on the 'Eeny Meeny' she did Lmao!
('Eeny Meeny' in Korean sounds like "Coca cola" haha)
PART 2:
In this one I particularly like 7:25 when Yoohyeon claimed to take the "sexiness in DC", immediately followed by SuA's "WHAT?" lol.
Yet when Yoohyeon tries to be sexy and laughs straight away, SuA's sarcasm is superb!
I am really starting to like you already! JiU is my ultimate ultimate bias while Yoohyeon is my ultimate bias lolHadn't seen these yet TY. Ah my Bias and Bias wrecker! (Jiu and Sua) so beautiful, so cute. :llama_lovely:(although Yoohyeon is so adorable here as always ugh)