Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (12 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I believe this was posted from AKP:


Dream Catcher and CLC buddy up backstage at this week's 'Inkigayo' broadcast



Dream Catcher and CLC captured their budding friendship in a new set of photos!

On February 24, images of the two girl groups posing with one another backstage on the set ofSBS music show 'Inkigayo' was shared through CLC's official Twitter account. Captioned "together with today's waiting room friends Dream Catcher," the photos show the girls have fun making both serious and silly expressions for the camera, displaying an adorable sense of closeness among the members.

Meanwhile, CLC and Dream Catcher are currently promoting new singles "No" and "Piri," respectively.

Check out the Twitter post below!

[#CLC] CLC x DREAMCATCHER
오늘의 대기실 친구 드림캐쳐와 함께♥ @hf_dreamcatcher pic.twitter.com/AJtYrhblVa

— CLC·씨엘씨 (@CUBECLC) February 24, 2019



I love these great friendships between idols!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
10787
Soft. I hope dreamcatcher can finally get their first win like CLc
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
10797

Release Date: 13th March, 2019
  1. PIRI (Japanese ver.)
  2. Good Night (Japanese ver.)
  3. Wonderland (Japanese ver.)

Wow! It's going to be so awesome to hear all the Japanese versions!
Unfortunately, no new song like 'I miss you're but still exciting :)
I think the Japanese market is a good direction for them to go and I think it'll sell more than what.

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I'm so jealous. I hope they hit the US on a tour soon. Even if they just do kcon again, I want to be able to see them :pandamad:
Maybe they could do another selfie cam thing but with PIRI this time :D
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
A Japanese version of Piri already? I’m hyped.
:pepecheer:
Yes, you could actually pre-order it when you could order 'End of Nightmare'. I ordered all the versions as well as end of nightmare versions.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am really starting to like you already! JiU is my ultimate ultimate bias while Yoohyeon is my ultimate bias lol
. This is a beautiful ult list 🥰
:llama_BLEED:Ahhhh why is she so gorgeous?!
I'm so jealous. I hope they hit the US on a tour soon. Even if they just do kcon again, I want to be able to see them :pandamad:
SAME I'm totally ready to fly across the country just go see them if they do
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
. This is a beautiful ult list 🥰


:llama_BLEED:Ahhhh why is she so gorgeous?!

SAME I'm totally ready to fly across the country just go see them if they do
Well it was just JiU as my ultimate bias but Yoohyeon just bias wrecks me, so I need room in my heart for both!

Yes, JiU is gorgeous! But I don't know why either! :llama_laugh::pandahappy::pandalove:

How long does it take to fly from one end of the country to the other?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Although I didn't go to this tour because I didn't know Dreamcatcher then, I still got the T-shirt from:
Dream Catcher | Official Merchandise
I think this is a UK store but they do international shipping I believe!
Anyway, here is my t-shirt with my dog, she's also InSomnia lol
10865

10866
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread