Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (11 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Green is my favourite colour :maheart:

Ooh nice! My favourite colour is purple, but I have bought both versions anyway! Actually I may have bought them twice lol

@LucidDreams Beautiful shirt AND dog both :pandalove: Heh here to California would only be about 3-4 hours in a plane, so not too bad at all!
Thank you! :pandahappy: I love both the t-shirt and the dog lol I've had her for 8 years this august coming.

@Lord_Taeyong join the thread here Bel:sanapray:

I want to buy one too :sj_weary:
Oh is Bel @Lord_Taeyong ? I have added her to the list :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooh nice! My favourite colour is purple, but I have bought both versions anyway! Actually I may have bought them twice lol


Thank you! :pandahappy: I love both the t-shirt and the dog lol I've had her for 8 years this august coming.


Oh is Bel @Lord_Taeyong ? I have added her to the list :)
yes Bel is Lord_Taeyong :D
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok, I have some news to post!



Does anyone know what this is? Some sort of competition?










That's it for now, but there will be some more content coming :)

Woah looks like they're rising with each comeback. Congrats!
And I have no idea what Amazer is sorry
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Woah looks like they're rising with each comeback. Congrats!
And I have no idea what Amazer is sorry
Well actually What has dipped, but it's good they are back on track with PIRI :)
Did you watch the Dreamcatcher reaction to people doing their choreography to PIRI? That was really enjoyable!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Does anyone know what this is? Some sort of competition?
Ahh, Amazer. It's an app where you can post dance covers, or whatever you need to do for certain 'challenges'. Monsta X have done this a few times too, and the members personally picked the winners who received autographed CDs. So I think it's the same thing; the PiriChallenge is probably a competition to win signed Dreamcatcher CDs
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ahh, Amazer. It's an app where you can post dance covers, or whatever you need to do for certain 'challenges'. Monsta X have done this a few times too, and the members personally picked the winners who received autographed CDs. So I think it's the same thing; the PiriChallenge is probably a competition to win signed Dreamcatcher CDs
Oh that's awesome! That would be a lot of fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread