- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Seriously, I think this is the closest Starpass vote I've ever seen on two accounts lol
I have updated my signature to include official threads to each of the artists, so 'Dreamcatcher' now leads people here :)I was also thinking that if anyone wants to promote this thread then maybe they can have the link in their signatures?
I think it will be a good Way to promote![]()
Awesome! Thanks Cal :)I have updated my signature to include official threads to each of the artists, so 'Dreamcatcher' now leads people here :)
Me too but it doesn't look like it'll happen unfortunately...I just really want them to get their first win with this comeback.
![]()
Wow! 5 seconds In and I am already deaf! 😂DC's 'Believer' dance is so good!
The reaction from the audience here great lol.
I really do love this performance though because it's not only the dance but also the audience and atmosphere.DC's 'Believer' dance is so good!
The reaction from the audience here great lol.
Awww JiU crying made me also start tearing up. :~Still behind 3rd by 5k but I really hope they get 3rd place!
![]()
Beautiful Handong!
People may have already seen this performance but I'm sure they won't mind watching it again. It's the Believer dance in the mall:
Lmao she cracks me up:
Aww JiU crying, this never gets old and is actually when I fell in love with the song Emotion:
I love the crowd energy when artists make concerts in South America, the crowd always go crazy lmao (not saying it doesn't happen elsewhere in the world, though, but I always see it happening here).DC's 'Believer' dance is so good!
The reaction from the audience here great lol.
Yes it always makes me tear up whenever I see this video!Awww JiU crying made me also start tearing up. :~
I love the crowd energy when artists make concerts in South America, the crowd always go crazy lmao (not saying it doesn't happen elsewhere in the world, though, but I always see it happening here).
And that kick she does at 1:33? Oof.
They can all be your biasesHow to pick a bias between Yoohyeon, Dami, JiU and SuA![]()
SO CUTE TTI don't think the tags worked as I edited them in so I will post it again.
I will also post something else so it's not like a duplicate post :)
![]()
Right, I'll try again with the tags :) I hope it works this time!