I have so much hope for Japan and Dreamcatcher in the long-term - their music should really be a hit there, it has so many Jrock elements. Get on board, Japan!!!
Yaaaay congrats party!!!
Thank you!

I saw it last week and AHHHH she's so graceful and lovely! Queen. Her work with the ball is so good!
Yes, you would definitely think that with their style of music, they'd be more popular in Japan and that they would be growing at an alarming rate!
However, they aren't still that known in Japan and although they have no Japanese members like IZ*ONE and TWICE has, if they were as big as them, I think they'd be able to get really popular in Japan.
It's just that Dreamcatcher need to be in front of more eyeballs.
Yes, it is really good and I was impressed with how she kept her composure and kept going even though she made a few mistakes. I can really admire that about a performance.
It's a bit like this performance:
Although it wasn't their fault that the music cut out, JiU still keep going and got her team back on track and even made the crowd join in.