- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
LOOOOLOMG lmao😂
:pandaboss:
![]()
@Minuteman @Crackhead @Reo @JungYoda @perhapz @OnlyCalB @Vikki @Jimin @Kedajo @Pigeon @lalaloveloona @Lilac @Soogi @BritishLuvie @joshuaology @taemkitten @lexusuwu @Hallybell @Riasama @Soleski @kpopbangtanpanda @Walnutt @Ireneisbaee @Erae @GoldenBunny @Kelly @Lord_Taeyong @kodoku @JungkooksWife @prix @Bagliun_Edar @mysteric @Bopper @Emily @Straykidslover @YtseJam @Keynam @Princess @EazyC @Moonbinlove
omgOMG lmao😂
:pandaboss:
![]()
@Minuteman @Crackhead @Reo @JungYoda @perhapz @OnlyCalB @Vikki @Jimin @Kedajo @Pigeon @lalaloveloona @Lilac @Soogi @BritishLuvie @joshuaology @taemkitten @lexusuwu @Hallybell @Riasama @Soleski @kpopbangtanpanda @Walnutt @Ireneisbaee @Erae @GoldenBunny @Kelly @Lord_Taeyong @kodoku @JungkooksWife @prix @Bagliun_Edar @mysteric @Bopper @Emily @Straykidslover @YtseJam @Keynam @Princess @EazyC @Moonbinlove
I have been noticing that some notifications are getting lost for some reason. I have seen a slow movement in this thread and it's possible that to be the problem.wtf. I didn’t receive an notification for normal posts, eventough i watch this thread.
i only got a notification for the mention
Hmm that is strange! Is it still not working? No wonder why this thread was dead lolwtf. I didn’t receive an notification for normal posts, eventough i watch this thread.
i only got a notification for the mention
rn it‘s workingHmm that is strange! Is it still not working? No wonder why this thread was dead lol
This is great for them! 8th in Oricon chart and album all sold out
Oh that is good then! Hopefully now we can have activity in here again :)rn it‘s working
hope so tooOh that is good then! Hopefully now we can have activity in here again :)
I thought it was a bit weird that you weren't liking the posts lolhope so too![]()
Yeah. I'm so happy for them.❤😄This is great for them! 8th in Oricon chart and album all sold out![]()