- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
i'll put it in the OP as well! :pepecheer:badge thread for everglow
idk if everyone here in this thread is aware of this going on now.
you can still make badges.
thanks for the tag haha! <3@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab @JungYoda @yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove @JiYoo
I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!
As I only want to concentrate on certain threads, I do not want to be tagged if that's ok, thanks anyway :)@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab @JungYoda @yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove @JiYoo
I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!
Yep, no problem!As I only want to concentrate on certain threads, I do not want to be tagged if that's ok, thanks anyway :)
Thank you muchly!Yep, no problem!![]()
Hmm lost interest :/@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab @JungYoda @yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove@JiYoo
I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!
Thanks. Keep me here.@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab@JungYoda@yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove@JiYoo
I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!
Let's see for how long lmaoWoah, an idol thread with activity![]()
Queens of reaching Page 8
Woah, an idol thread with activity![]()
Keep me included of course lmao.@lalaloveloona @hyunaspandahoe @Ozymandias @Riasama @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash @alluring @Tir @notthatmarko @dab@JungYoda@yerewenseuljoy @Minuteman @Ireneisbaee @blooming @NogaNono @parisaka @UNNIE @JakeyWantsCakey @Moonbinlove@JiYoo
I'm not sure about if you all want to be tagged in the future or not for this thread/EVERGLOW related stuff.
If not please just quote this and tell me you don't want to be on the taglist!
Thank you!