COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Official Hello CIX Thread - The Pre-Debut Reality Show By CIX (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Cool! Have they released music yet?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OK before i watch...
why they called
CIX instead of 5ive
are they missing a member

Reactions Received
KS Coins

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh they are just 5? Idk why but back when they first started to release like profile pictures it felt like more than that
Well I think they were always supposed to have five members but one of the boys got accused of bullying in school and C9 had to replace him so that might explain why you thought there were more members...

Reactions Received
KS Coins

This is the new reality show for upcoming boy group CIX, featuring Bae Jinyoung of Wanna One and former YG Treasure Box contestants Byounggon and Seunghun.

BG Trash Tags + People I Know Watched Treasure Box:
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @princesspeach @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato @Poetry @colorfulteardrop @AlmostThere @selectivelysocia
FINALLY! SEUNGHUN ❤

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The episode 3 opening sequence with them waking up to boyfriend cam...:pandalove:
Yongee and Seunghun thanking Ariana Grande for being their opening act at their first in L.A. show at Staples Center. 🤣
I wonder who Byounggon learned the Osaka slang from, hmmm?
Do you think I should update this thread with the other episodes? Originally, it was just gonna be for episode 1 but I can it an official thread for the show if you think it's a good idea...

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've decided to make this the official thread for the show, please tell me if you want to be tagged when future episodes come out! All of the three currently released episodes are in the OP with English subs, enjoy!

BG Trash Tags + People I Know Watched Treasure Box:​
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @princesspeach @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato @Poetry @colorfulteardrop @AlmostThere @selectivelysocia

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I've decided to make this the official thread for the show, please tell me if you want to be tagged when future episodes come out! All of the three currently released episodes are in the OP with English subs, enjoy!

BG Trash Tags + People I Know Watched Treasure Box:​
Ohh, please tag me for future episodes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread