Solo 「Official Ningning Thread」 ੈ ♡˳·˖✶ (8 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,500
Reactions Received
53,174
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,292
Gender
Female
NingNing&Winter
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male




Happy early New Year 2021, fellow MYs.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: milk and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
soo I can finally say ning is my bias in aespa :)
how were they treated during the concert? I ended up missing it, I should try to watch it. What happened? I haven't been on kpoptwt really.



okay this is scary :welp:
pretty poorly, they got that remixed ver of black mamba again, and winter is getting the push—she had a solo perf with raiden for yours
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread