- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
I know everyone clowned her for her bangs predebut, but I think she’d look amazing with that hairstyle nglshe is so cute 😍
How do you think she would look with short hair? Like this:
![]()
I think that would look good, especially with those bangs and maybe some highlights.
she makes me want to be active on stan twt again![]()
yeah I don't think they looked that bad though, did they??? plus she has the full sm idol makeover now xI know everyone clowned her for her bangs predebut, but I think she’d look amazing with that hairstyle ngl