pretty poorly, they got that remixed ver of black mamba again, and winter is getting the push—she had a solo perf with raiden for yours
I see, guess I am not the only one that is kind of bothered by that. the thing is, during the debut teasers, ningning was the one who was singing "Run" all by herself and she is supposed to be the main vocal in the group. Soooo where her stages at? I'm afraid that her and giselle are getting the short end of the stick. I feel that SM is afraid to push Ning because of her being chinese, as sad as that is to say. it's like they don't want to anger kfans or something. It's very annoying to me because she literally trained the most out of all the girls. she was in sm's dungeon for a super long time. now after training so long, she can't get her own stage as main vocalist with the skills that she has? really?? that is BS imo.... :/