Solo 「Official Ningning Thread」 ੈ ♡˳·˖✶ (5 Viewers)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The stylist did a great job on her for this concept! I was worried about it for a second but she looks good in all the photos. I'm a bit sad that the short hair is gone, but long hair compliments her so well too <3 I like the outfits in both photo sets, hopefully we see them in the MV. I'm also excited to hear more of our main vocalist~
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
anticipating her performance in the MV + live stages


btw do you think she will ever venture into acting or nah? it's still too early to tell I know but lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
anticipating her performance in the MV + live stages


btw do you think she will ever venture into acting or nah? it's still too early to tell I know but lmao
I mean, nearly all semi successful idols do, but I always thought she’d go more into variety and MCing (kind of like Yuqi)
She’s just naturally really really funny, the other members are funny, but her personality from what she’s shown seems to be made for variety of you get what I mean
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean, nearly all semi successful idols do, but I always thought she’d go more into variety and MCing (kind of like Yuqi)
She’s just naturally really really funny, the other members are funny, but her personality from what she’s shown seems to be made for variety of you get what I mean
Yeah I'd like to see her on variety too, she has a genuine sense of humor without faking it. but idk w SM we may never see them do anything like that until 3-4 years....
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Yeah I'd like to see her on variety too, she has a genuine sense of humor without faking it. but idk w SM we may never see them do anything like that until 3-4 years....
3-4 years of scripted content let's go :yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: dnb and milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
um why the fuck did they make the givenchy photos b&w??? omg I didn't know Ningning's dress was RED! it looks SO GOOD on her????



I hope we get official photos in color because its absolutely beautiful!

bad bitch vibes... Funny, this exact outfit isn't easy for just anyone to pull off yet she does it so gracefully. SM really lucked out with her, her presence is powerful. I was ready to be done with k-pop but honestly she has pulled me back in. I'm so excited for whats in store!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: dnb and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
um why the fuck did they make the givenchy photos b&w??? omg I didn't know Ningning's dress was RED! it looks SO GOOD on her????



I hope we get official photos in color because its absolutely beautiful!



bad bitch vibes... Funny, this exact outfit isn't easy for just anyone to pull off yet she does it so gracefully. SM really lucked out with her, her presence is powerful. I was ready to be done with k-pop but honestly she has pulled me back in. I'm so excited for whats in store!!!
yeah I thought it was going to be camo green :yolk:
the second picture still makes me laugh, its so unexpected
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah I thought it was going to be camo green :yolk:
the second picture still makes me laugh, its so unexpected
lmao I thought it was gray (like the photo lol)! I have to say, I LOVE her short hair! it looks so cute ~ I wonder if they are going to keep it for their next cb or not. I have a feeling no, they'll add some extensions. but who knows.



queen :sanapray:

I love her voice so much, so soft :saranghae:



 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
lmao I thought it was gray (like the photo lol)! I have to say, I LOVE her short hair! it looks so cute ~ I wonder if they are going to keep it for their next cb or not. I have a feeling no, they'll add some extensions. but who knows.



queen :sanapray:

I love her voice so much, so soft :saranghae:

I honestly want to see her in some type of cute bob, something edgier, she seems like the type to enjoy experimenting
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread