Group [Official] Oh My Girl Thread | #Classified (1 Viewer)

Favourite Oh My Girl member?

  • Hyojung

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mimi

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Jiho

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seunghee

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • JinE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Binnie

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • YooA

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Arin

    Votes: 1 3.6%

  • Total voters
    28

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Ahh I hate it when companies only show the stuff for one version, but I think I’m going to end up getting the Drawing version anyway because damn they’re too pretty!
Looking at the schedule I think that versions photos are gonna be the ones running from the 30th to the 5th however considering the name of the version it'll probably just be the actual photos that were the base for the drawings.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking at the schedule I think that versions photos are gonna be the ones running from the 30th to the 5th however considering the name of the version it'll probably just be the actual photos that were the base for the drawings.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I can pre-order it from Tuesday onwards, so I’ll see the photo teaser before I can order.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread