Reality [Official] Queendom Thread (2 Viewers)

Who do you want to win?

  • AOA

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • (G)I-dle

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Lovelyz

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mamamoo

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Oh My Girl

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Park Bom

    Votes: 3 10.3%

  • Total voters
    29

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
EP 8 performances:

G(IDLE): I really liked their performance overall. The styling and choreo was on point, they really helped to tell their story. Probably acting and choreo were most impressive part. In other hand I think the vocals weren't loud enough or backtrack was too loud for vocals at some points. Minnie (i think that's minnie) was particularly stunning.

Mamamoo: I have bit hard time rating this song since I'm not usually big on ballads and it was also aimed at fans. The vocals were definitely there as the performance, but it didn't make me particularly emotional or awed though it was bit heartwarming I guess? Not winning performance, but solid.

AOA: This was pretty interesting performance. First you have AOA CREAM doing some kind of mix between cute and sexy concept, but throw some rock flavor and badass stuff there in the mix too to tease of Jimin's part. Then we have really long solo part of Jimin first performing with band and then Puss with member of N.Flying. I did enjoy both parts though Jimin's solo stuff correlated with me bit more, but i did like AOA CREAM's part too. I'm not sure how i feel about this as group performance though since half of it was Jimin going solo rampage xd

Side note: Jimin was freaking savage with that "I'm tree colored" comment too. Doesn't really work without background, but she got actually both praise and hate about rapping how she doesn't want to be a flower and rather be a tree (that lasts long unlike flower). Lot of knetz were saying the lyrics are feminist and anti sexy image AOA has, I wouldn't really go that far, but i think she was definitely running with the talk about her line and it was quite bold to just state it again like that, props for her. And she even sang bit of Love Scenario :jisoosmh: She was really killing it this ep.


At the moment G(IDLE)'s performance is probably my favorite since it has coherent story that i enjoyed. Everyone did great job though so far. I'm hoping Lovelyz will also kill it, rooting for them!


Also, one of highlights of this show for me has been getting to know the members of the group, like i have seen some in shows before like Jimin and Soyeon on unpretty rapstar and know some else by the face like Seolhyun, but I feel like i'm getting interested of members I didn't even know existed before. In top of that the girls are really funny together and i love the interactions between groups too. And overall i think this show is doing wonders not only to image of groups (poor Lovelyz though), but also to members like Jimin and Park Bom, i feel like perceptions towards them has become more positive.
Jimin has always been my AOA bias and Queendom is only reaffirming that lol.

Respect the motherfucking top madam :sanapray:

I also only knew Mijoo from Lovelyz, but the show has made me like Kei a lot as well. And Minnie and Soojin from IDLE, I was mostly only a Soyeon/Yuqi stan earlier.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Jimin has always been my AOA bias and Queendom is only reaffirming that lol.

Respect the motherfucking top madam :sanapray:

I also only knew Mijoo from Lovelyz, but the show has made me like Kei a lot as well. And Minnie and Soojin from IDLE, I was mostly only a Soyeon/Yuqi stan earlier.
One thing that rly surprised me about Jimin was that she's leader of AOA (I didn't know that before) and that shes' so assertive and confident as leader. It's rly nice to see.

I was bit aware of Kei before as well as Oh my Girl's Seunghee cause both were in Girl Spirit (i'm not sure if u know about that one, but it's basically show about main vocalist of less known girl groups having vocal battles) :D It has been some time though, I think this is actually second time seeing them outside of mv's and such xd

I actually didn't know anyone else than Soyeon from IDLE, Yuqi was just deep voiced girl to me and I didn't even recognize other girls. But i have become more interested towards them as group, I already like Minnie and Yug- and ofc Soyeon who I already liked since Unpretty Rapstar.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Okay I found info that makes the remaining song releases clearer which is at midnight Friday the pandoras box performances from Oh My Girl, Bom and Lovelyz will be released and at 12pm Friday then all 6 Queendom songs will be released and charting will count until midnight the 29th.




@goyo @SuddenlyKfan @HopeOnTheStreet @Bloodbath @blueberries @Joo
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
@Kiseki what were Pandora box performances ?
The pandora box performances were the 2nd part of round 3 which was groups performing songs chosen by fans from a selection so Mamamoo performed their bside I Miss You, AOA performed I'm Jelly Baby by their sub-unit AOA Cream and Jimins Unpretty Rapstar songs T4SA and Puss because Seolhyun was busy and couldn't be there and (G)I-dle performed their bside Put It Straight with the other 3 airing this week.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Okay I found info that makes the remaining song releases clearer which is at midnight Friday the pandoras box performances from Oh My Girl, Bom and Lovelyz will be released and at 12pm Friday then all 6 Queendom songs will be released and charting will count until midnight the 29th.




@goyo @SuddenlyKfan @HopeOnTheStreet @Bloodbath @blueberries @Joo
So there will still be episode that has the remaining three performances :dubuthink:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The pandora box performances were the 2nd part of round 3 which was groups performing songs chosen by fans from a selection so Mamamoo performed their bside I Miss You, AOA performed I'm Jelly Baby by their sub-unit AOA Cream and Jimins Unpretty Rapstar songs T4SA and Puss because Seolhyun was busy and couldn't be there and (G)I-dle performed their bside Put It Straight with the other 3 airing this week.
WELL APPRECIATED !!! Do we know which songs will be performed by the three remaining groups ? :dubuthink:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
So there will still be episode that has the remaining three performances :dubuthink:
I'm expecting episode 9 to be like 8 except with the remaining artists so just figuring out how they are gonna do episode 10 since I have seen that there will be live voting for the final episode but even with that a recap for round 3, 6 performances and a winners reveal, this episode needs to be like double the time of the normal length.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
WELL APPRECIATED !!! Do we know which songs will be performed by the three remaining groups ? :dubuthink:
The list I saw said
Lovelyz - Cameo
Oh My Girl - Twilight
Bom - Eyes, Nose, Lips
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The list I saw said
Lovelyz - Cameo
Oh My Girl - Twilight
Bom - Eyes, Nose, Lips
:bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: I DON'T KNOW LOVELYZ' SONG BUT THIS SONG OF OH MY GIRL IS MY FAVORITE !!!!!
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have now caught up and will look forward to episode 9 when it's out!!!
:pikadab::dab::maheart::bigcatlove:
That was fast lol.

Thankfully these episodes get subbed pretty fast, so we should be able to watch next episode by this Sunday :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread