Reality [Official] Queendom Thread (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win?

  • AOA

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • (G)I-dle

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Lovelyz

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mamamoo

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Oh My Girl

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Park Bom

    Votes: 3 10.3%

  • Total voters
    29

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck


Queendom is a new Mnet reality survival show featuring AOA, (G)I-dle, Lovelyz, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl and Park Bom as contestants that are vying for the title of Queen which their final score is decided using digital score from a song each contestant will release on the same day and voting.

Feel free to suggest anything to be added









































1. (G)I-dle
2. Mamamoo
3. Oh My Girl
4. AOA
5. Park Bom
6. Lovelyz
1. Oh My Girl
2. Mamamoo
3. AOA
4. Lovelyz
5. Park Bom
6. (G)I-dle
1. Oh My Girl
2. Mamamoo
3. Lovelyz
4. (G)I-dle
5. Park Bom
6. AOA
1. Mamamoo
2. Oh My Girl
?. (G)I-dle
?. AOA
?. Lovelyz
?. Park Bom



 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
please add me to the tag list
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
btw. I voted for lovelyz. I feel like they could be one of the underdogs. maybe they really will surprise us all?
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
btw. I voted for lovelyz. I feel like they could be one of the underdogs. maybe they really will surprise us all?
Added and I went into Queendom thinking it'd take a lot for Mamamoo to lose but after seeing how well Boms performance was received now I think they might have a decent chance at losing however there's still 4 more performances though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love them all and I'm ofc cheering for my girlies Lovelyz too, but I truly wish for Bommie to win. I really believe it would mean everything to her, I know how much she loves singing and she's been through hell and back <3
oh yes. Bom would defently be over the moon to win and it would be so meaningful to her and blackjacks.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Added and I went into Queendom thinking it'd take a lot for Mamamoo to lose but after seeing how well Boms performance was received now I think they might have a decent chance at losing however there's still 4 more performances though.
I really think something unexpected may happen.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
I really think something unexpected may happen.
I definitely wouldn't count it out as if Queendom gets decent attention then it could just be a case of which song is received the best making all the difference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For anyone wondering about Queendom subs btw
It's good to know it will be subbed :sanapray:

I feel like we're spoiled at sometimes, subs with some shows drop rly fast so you assume everything will be subbed and fast, but that isn't the case. As long as I can get subs, and somewhat avoid spoilers I'm happy with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread