Ok, so this is the REAL "BUDDY QUIZ" (GFriend~) (1 Viewer)

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@perhapz can I use this quiz to create for Dreamcatcher?
Ohh, I saw that you did it already, but feel free to do it haha. I didn't actually make the quiz, I just found it on that website and thought about sharing here.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
96% - For their debut date I tried to put in January 15, 2015 but the quiz had January 16, 2015 as the correct answer.

I'm still happy with my result though~

lol i spent forever fighting the syntax of the debut date and blew it off :)
annoying because i knew that.
Thanks for the fun.
96%

When did GFriend debut anyway? I thought it was January 15, 2015? Lol :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
Yeah the mv was at 15th
But their debut stage is based on their first music show stage :3
96%
I thought they debut on January 15th. Smh.
96%

the quizz don't precise if it's official debut date which means when they release their mv or debut stage -_-
Sorry about the confusion about the debut date, I was actually confused myself when I took the test too lmao.
I'm actually not the author of this quiz, but this was the best information-related one I found.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
100% :pandaroll:

I was struggling with the debut date form xD i was trying day/month/year - year/month/day - day-month-year and after a couple of tries with the word january i got the right answer... the names is "easy" to remember with the fanchant but how do you write is another battle, especially Sowon and 2 Eunbi - The Rough and Navillera wins caugh me of guard but i got both right... fun quiz

Even Gfriend have a problem saying their debut date, some says is 15/01 and other 16/01...
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Bara and perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread