- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Ohh, I saw that you did it already, but feel free to do it haha. I didn't actually make the quiz, I just found it on that website and thought about sharing here.@perhapz can I use this quiz to create for Dreamcatcher?
96% - For their debut date I tried to put in January 15, 2015 but the quiz had January 16, 2015 as the correct answer.
I'm still happy with my result though~
![]()
lol i spent forever fighting the syntax of the debut date and blew it off :)
annoying because i knew that.
Thanks for the fun.
96%
When did GFriend debut anyway? I thought it was January 15, 2015? Lol![]()
Yeah the mv was at 15th
But their debut stage is based on their first music show stage :3
96%
I thought they debut on January 15th. Smh.
Sorry about the confusion about the debut date, I was actually confused myself when I took the test too lmao.96%
the quizz don't precise if it's official debut date which means when they release their mv or debut stage -_-
I win my timer 13:03Tryina break my time record
![]()
Yoru timer is supposed to be as close to 20 as possibleI win my timer 13:03