News OMG confirms early August comeback with a Summer package album (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Excited :lovelycooky:
They have one of the best songs this year with The Fifth Season and I hope this one will be another.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes :sj_weary: my babies making a comeback!!!! I am hyped
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm slowly getting into them, so I'm not sure I can call myself a Miracle yet. :T


Sorry, I'm new to OMG, so I don't really know who likes them yet :T
It will happen, just let yourself fall into the hole :sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It will happen, just let yourself fall into the hole :sj_weary:
I tried hard.... I think lack of subs was the tipping point.
just a casual fan now, but at least i remember most of their names, and the poor kid who left.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I tried hard.... I think lack of subs was the tipping point.
just a casual fan now, but at least i remember most of their names, and the poor kid who left.
They seem like a group who'd be right up your alley though lol.

There is a subbing team for them, but compared to big groups, the content is low that's true.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
They seem like a group who'd be right up your alley though lol.

There is a subbing team for them, but compared to big groups, the content is low that's true.
i tried for over a year it felt like vlives are never subbed. watched the reality shows ect. I really like them its just hard to stay connected with out timely subbs.
Idol room and WI seem to be subbed faster now though its true. Its a sad truth that untli i get off my butt and learn Korean subbs will really impact who i really follow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread