- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So this is a thing now. Apparently both Mnet and SBS released fancams of other members but not Jeongyeon and fans believe she's been neglected. Usually music shows can sometimes not release fancams for all members, so I don't think much of it although it sucks that it had to be Jeongyeon both times. It definitely seems odd that same member got left out both times, but I don't think there was any malice or bad intentions behind it.
And I didn't expect this would become a thing on Twitter lol.
As a result, her More & more video on TikTok has gotten more views than anyone.
Is this stans being a little overdramatic or do you think it's justified?
Tags:
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry
@OnCloudJess @Tpse @Faerie