TV Opinions: The Haunting of Hill House ( Series ) (1 Viewer)

Did you enjoy " The Haunting of Hill House " ?


  • Total voters
    3

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My bestfriend and I recently just finished " The Haunting of Hill House "
The Netflix series that is based off the book ( By Shirley Jackson ) and relates to the movie " The Haunting ".
I thought maybe we could share our thoughts.

Light on spoilers for those who have not seen the series

MY OPINIONS
I am not a big horror movie buff so my opinions may not be like other peoples.
I found the series to be lack luster in scares ( however I did freak out a lot cause I am a paranormal baby ) and more in the mystery field.
There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much talking. One episode is devoted to TALKING. I was so turned off on that episode I could not wait for it to end.


Light Spoiler:
I feel like the series was a prequel to the movie, and there was rumored to be a second season. I am really curious if they will do a prequelx2 or continuation.

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
*reads haunting*
NOPE
BWAHAH omg you should try it. :pandaamazed:
I am a "P" when it comes to scary movies, Unless it is like slasher films, or THE MIST. I love that stuff haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg haha. I believe in you. I need to meet someone who is more scared of scary movies than I am. I cant be the only one screaming at the tv. :llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
6 months of no sleep :llama_shook:
Pfftttt. It isn't 6 months worth. Not THAT scary. I wouldn't however watch Paranormal Activity even if someone paid me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just any horror movie I wouldn't watch
What about them cheesy 90s slasher films, " I know what you did last summer " , " Scream" :pepehelp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
NO
(Scream yes)
SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME They're my favorites. When I was a kid I use to be terrified of Chucky movies. I would hide in the bedroom while my cousins watched it. I grown to love those movies now as long as paranormal things aren't involved. I am pretty scary cat when it comes to ghost related stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME They're my favorites. When I was a kid I use to be terrified of Chucky movies. I would hide in the bedroom while my cousins watched it. I grown to love those movies now as long as paranormal things aren't involved. I am pretty scary cat when it comes to ghost related stuff.
Scary movie tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWIZZLER

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread