- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I think I can only watch those kinds of movies/series with friends.Watched the whole series with my friends. Twas good ~
They said a second season was in the works but I'm not sure :/I think I can only watch those kinds of movies/series with friends.
do you think theyre going to make a 2nd series? :O
Yeah I saw a whole bunch of posts about it. I am just wondering how it is gonna be since they ended the first season so beautifully without a need for a second series, unlike Light as a Feather lolThey said a second season was in the works but I'm not sure :/
Stop Baby Don't Stop