- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I mostly only post Kpop threads lol, but user engagement is low 
In theory it should be easy to find stuff to post there.Idk, Artists threads have been dead for more than a year except for two or three groups. BTS thread barely moved when they came back, if it merges with the KPOP section, I don't know if it will help actually....
There should be a way to make people want to post in them and on the Kpop section again, maybe events or rewards? Idk
Omo, which ideas were they? I wanted the Groups and Solo artists to be separated to make it easier to navigate through them
@Somi forbid me from spamming nonsense thereThat sounds interesting but, it might be complicated to do it or even moderate it. Obviously some people will just write random things in the threads just to have posts in them and have badges
It would still be pretty interesting to have something like that tho~
@Somi forbid me from spamming nonsense there![]()
Use this Did you know about our bookmark feature? - KPopSource - International KPOP Forum Community.Yeah but, the threads themselves are hard to find. I had to use the search box to find BTS and BlackPink's threads to post in them and I eventually gave up because it was too complicated to find the threads
Because she was faster than me thinking of doing itI haven't seen you posts nonsense tho
More gif badgesThe artist threads are on life support too. At this point, why not make one of them a sub-forum for the other?
![]()
SameI mostly only post Kpop threads lol, but user engagement is low![]()
I was giving up, the latest releases were very good thoughI guess lot of users have lost some interest towards kpop, i mean i have and i have heard from other plp too![]()
Well general will always be superiorDeader than AOA's careers
Remember when we used to be a kpop forum
ngl I find general more interesting... leave it to me to come to a k-pop medium and focus on other sh*t... Its worse than your wedding dress fantasy...general has more messages
Everything is worse than my wedding dress fantasy. Can’t go better than perfectionngl I find general more interesting... leave it to me to come to a k-pop medium and focus on other sh*t... Its worse than your wedding dress fantasy...