Appreciation Ozy Senpai's 10 fav visual eras in Kpop (GG edition) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i'm surprised sana isn't in the list but the list is a pretty solid one overall
I do love Sana in all MVs, but I'm more attached to her pics from behind the scenes, fancams, photoshoots and such lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nana and Suzy deserved better

+ Suzy always looked HOT AF. Same with Nana.

surprised that no Nancy is here tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and damn bruh I guess you only care for zebras now :irenecrazy: last I checked you at least tagged all the bois
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nana and Suzy deserved better

+ Suzy always looked HOT AF. Same with Nana.

surprised that no Nancy is here tho
This isn't based on my bias so :taesip:
Nana and Suzy still did well lol.

and damn bruh I guess you only care for zebras now :irenecrazy: last I checked you at least tagged all the bois
Zebras :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This isn't based on my bias so :taesip:
Nana and Suzy still did well lol.



Zebras :wimwim:
:irenecrazy: they deserved a better place

and yes. that's the official name since yesterda's game. get on with the times
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:irenecrazy: they deserved a better place

and yes. that's the official name since yesterda's game. get on with the times
But our actual name is Tournament Winners, get on with the times smh :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You will my satisfaction when we win coz I'll gloat for a month don't worry :taesip:
where will you gloart tho? :haylul: we never see each other usually around
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll be visible af when I celebrate don't worry :lisalaugh:
how will you do that if I don't see you anywhere on discord and you can be inactive af on forum :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
how will you do that if I don't see you anywhere on discord and you can be inactive af on forum :lisalaugh:
We'll see when the time comes :wimwim:
Appreciate my recommended visuals now :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We'll see when the time comes :wimwim:
Appreciate my recommended visuals now :sj_weary:
dood. I am not anywhere where you are on discord :wimwim: I won't see anything unless I am looking hard
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
dood. I am not anywhere where you are on discord :wimwim: I won't see anything unless I am looking hard
You saw my thread here so I'm sure you'll be fine :wimwim:
Give me your best visuals now :pandacop:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You saw my thread here so I'm sure you'll be fine :wimwim:
Give me your best visuals now :pandacop:
bruh talking about discord :wimwim:

lmao no one would want to see my list tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's what this thread is for, judge my taste and I judge others smh :wimwim:
  1. KRYSTAL - Red Light
  2. SUZY - Hush
  3. Nana - Flashback
  4. Lizzy - Flashback
  5. IU -Palette
  6. GAIN - Paradise Lost
  7. NANCY - I'm So Hot
  8. DAHYUN - Feel Special
  9. SEOLA - Dreams Come True
  10. LUDA - Save Me Save You
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread