Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448



I think I had posted this before. By then, I didn't know who the guy was. Hinako singing with Yoichi at the guitar. Yoichi is one of PassCode's backing band's guitar players.
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I miss PassCode. Here I am thinking on when would PassCode have a comeback. According to past history, it might be as soon as on 10/05/2020, just in two weeks; or it may be as far as on 03/08/2021, in which case it'd be in six months. However, their website has schedule until 9/27/2020, which doesn't mean much, but makes me hopeful that a comeback is near.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread