- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
This is amazing!Yuna is one of the most amazing screamers that I have ever listened.
In this video, the youtuber calls her "little girl". I think they refer to her short stature. Yuna is a grown woman.
Yeah. Most people have to recheck whenever she opens her mouth and hear her for the first time. First time I heard her scream was on their Taking You Out mv. I was amazed and I have been their fan since then.This is amazing!
LOL It seems Kaede get used and liked eating Korean spicy ramen.Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
I returned from Korea, but i was promoted to spicy ramen-eating syndrome, so I don't feel guilty about eating it in the middle of the night today.