Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (12 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Does this mean that they'll share stages with BAND-MAID? OMG that'd be great! I wish I could go.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Osaka-BAND-MAID I will be able to do the anti-van on the tour which was not able to be done for two years. Moreover, it is two-man that the voice from a lot of people who want to see the van with BAND-MAID some time got it and realized it.

I personally like the sound of the namba hatch, so I'm looking forward to seeing BAND-MAID at the hatch.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

▷▶ I'm sing ▷
From 20 o'clock after this #南菜生 LIKE SONG!

🍧

Ms. Minami, who had just finished performing at Samasoni last weekend, was behind the scenes?

 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread