Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (8 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The Japanese industry is weird. The release date is sep 25; but it has been already uploaded to Spotify. Not my favorite from PassCode; but I'm sure it will grow in me.

Empire’s new single is supposed to be released on the 16th October but was revealed yesterday ... They often reveal titles songs before the actual release date
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I prefer when stuff is revealed earlier because I am impatient
It's definitely better. In this case; I knew because I'm subscribed to their channel, I got the notification. Otherwise, I may have never known. I'd just have checked Spotify on the deadline or maybe I had known when I saw the short version being posted.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's definitely better. In this case; I knew because I'm subscribed to their channel, I got the notification. Otherwise, I may have never known. I'd just have checked Spotify on the deadline or maybe I had known when I saw the short version being posted.
I follow all my favorite bands :))
Spotify tells me whenever a new song is released 😃
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I follow all my favorite bands :))
Spotify tells me whenever a new song is released 😃
I'm following PassCode on Spotify; yet I don't remember having gotten a notification. Well, maybe it did, but I went directly to look for it.

EDIT: I might have noticed the Latest Release on its page on Spotify.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm following PassCode on Spotify; yet I don't remember having gotten a notification. Well, maybe it did, but I went directly to look for it.

EDIT: I might have noticed the Latest Release on its page on Spotify.
That’s how I notice new stuff as well 😄
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I wish I could lay my hands on any of those magazines.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Because it is before the release, i have been interviewed a lot and know the Pass Code image that has been cut out in various perspectives and i thought that i did not notice the potential comes out and pop, it is an opportunity to think about passcode and myself again. I'd be happy if you could read it when you get a magazine or an article.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Now that Kappi mentions it; I have not commented about the girls' outfits. They were so pretty mostly wearing white clothes. There is some sense of purity in white enhanced by the brightness of the images and the whiteness of the square they were standing on.

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

How about atlas clothes?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread