- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
This is a Linkage tour. As I understand it, it's available to Linkage members only.Translated by ImTranslator:
[Additional performance decision✨]
PassCode Linkage First Tour 2020
Thanks to the popular number of applications, 3/4 (Wed) Shinjuku BLAZE has decided to hold an additional Tokyo performance🎤Start accepting with Higashi Meihan, which has already been accepted from now on❗
Translated by ImTranslator:
【Notice】
PassCode TOUR 2020 The schedule for Hokkaido performances has been changed in consideration of the effects of the Tokyo Olympics (marathon).
See below for details.
https://passcode-official.com/topics/detail/
Translated by ImTranslator:
【report】PassCode「I'm on stage because I can't give up 」 Strength shown on the first day of Shinkiba
Translated by ImTranslator:
Before, when I took a picture, I took a video
Oyama-kun produced the footage behind the tour finals that edited this. Friends from the indie era.