- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Oh no 🤦🏻♀️
I wish and hope for a fast recovery.Oh no 🤦🏻♀️
I hope so tooI wish and hope for a fast recovery.
No news from PassCode. I hate being kept in the dark.I hope so too
No news from PassCode. I hate being kept in the dark.
At last a little bit of news. Nao is doing her program; so that should mean she's okay. Nothing about the other members or the staff; but I hope they are okay too.
I hope everyone is alrightAt last a little bit of news. Nao is doing her program; so that should mean she's okay. Nothing about the other members or the staff; but I hope they are okay too.
Translated from Japanese by Google
【Notice】
The 'STRIVE' for BUDOKAN Tour 2021 Hiroshima performance this weekend will continue to be postponed due to poor physical condition of the members.
The postponement is scheduled for 7/11 (Sun) at the same venue.
Details will be announced at a later date.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and concern.