- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Petition For Tzuyu To Do A Baby Filter
For God's sake the one thing I need in my life is a Tzuyu baby filter.
THIS WILL IMPROVE LIVES AND RAISE WAGES.
Look how cute she is.
With her big ears and solemn face.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I NEED A RECREATION VIA SNAPCHAT FILTER!
I will Uwu at her until I fall over and turn into a puddle of fanboy mush and then possibly light on fire and burn into nothing.
SIGN WITH A COMMENT IF YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
For God's sake the one thing I need in my life is a Tzuyu baby filter.
THIS WILL IMPROVE LIVES AND RAISE WAGES.
Look how cute she is.
With her big ears and solemn face.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I NEED A RECREATION VIA SNAPCHAT FILTER!
I will Uwu at her until I fall over and turn into a puddle of fanboy mush and then possibly light on fire and burn into nothing.
SIGN WITH A COMMENT IF YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!