GFX Pink Vintage Seulgi Aesthetic Edit~ (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I really like this! The more I look at it, the more I love it <3

I would maybe suggest adding some more contrast to the picture of Seulgi so she stands out a bit more ^^

Also, what program do you normally use to edit?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like this! The more I look at it, the more I love it <3

I would maybe suggest adding some more contrast to the picture of Seulgi so she stands out a bit more ^^

Also, what program do you normally use to edit?
edit:

I added contrast afterwards, I thought I forwarded it?


Picmonkey, Pixlr, Photo Editor, etc.
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love this so much, the pink looks super pretty ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
very nice!! i like the colors:sj_weary:
but too bad the pics are bit blurry

oh btw showing your ''non request arts'' should be in the studio board, not graphics, the description of graphics board says its for requests
just letting you know for future reference :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
very nice!! i like the colors:sj_weary:
but too bad the pics are bit blurry

oh btw showing your ''non request arts'' should be in the studio board, not graphics, the description of graphics board says its for requests
just letting you know for future reference :sanapray:
Thanks for the reminder. I made this 2 years ago and personally don't like it at all, but I'm glad you do!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread