Appreciation Plain White "Sticky" Rice Is God's Food (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Plain White "Sticky" Rice Is God's Food



There's literally nothing better than a plain bowl of white rice.

When my Chinese girlfriend indoctrinated me into the cult of white rice years ago I was a goner.

I eat it every day.

With breakfast.

With lunch.

With dinner.

With ice cream.

I eat it plain and drink soda along with it.

Sometimes I eat it just to feel Heaven's presence.

Because rest assured.

God is here in these sticky translucent white grains.

Saying "Eat Me I'm Delicious!"


Some crazy people add things to their white rice. Like heathens who know not heaven's teachings.



But we Sticky Rice Cult Members just laugh and wonder how it must be like to live in shadow.


I'm eating white rice right now.

Literally as I type I'm stuffing sticky mouthfuls of God's Food into my mouth so that I might become more angelic.


You too can achieve Nirvana.

Go find the local Chinese place or Thai place and ask for a bowl so that you might worship.

If you have none go to Target and buy a rice maker and make your own bowl of sticky white.

Fear not!

Even if your homemade bowl is second rate and you use the wrong amounts of water and everything turns to dry snow.

Heaven doesn't discriminate.

It's the thought and your sticky eating that counts.

Go now and be closer to God.





This has been a Public Health & Service Announcement by Eman Resu. Your friendly Neighborhood Tzuyu Stan and Sticky Rice Lover.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
carbs :llama_shook: calorie :pandaannoyed: yummy :pandabeg:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I've eaten rice so much in my life since I was smol n I preferred western food like fish n chips when I was younger till I started getting to choose the side dishes I got with rice that I got for lunch after school.
IMG_1960.JPG

But even now I like to eat flat rice noodle, thin noodles n other things than rice for variety. Nobody eats rice all the time in my country like emanresu except maybe the very old Chinese grandma in my country, I think?
:dubuthink:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have to eat it with something
its too sweet otherwise :pandabeg:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,461
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
As long it's cooked well, half of my attempts to cook rice don't end well :jisoosmh:
I used to struggle, but now i Just use the bring it to a boil throw a lid on it, turn the stove off and walk away. Even the harder rice grains seem to work just fine with that. Sticky rice i have not tried that way though..
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I like it in thai food my sister cooks it often.
I have the bamboo holder and the tall pot, but since i am carb free most times. not so much rice for me.
How do you resist Mr. Thor?

It's impossible to say no to such goodness!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Some crazy people add things to their white rice. Like heathens who know not heaven's teachings.
The only thing I can imagine is people who add soy sauce to rice. Which sounds good in theory, but the juxtaposition between the flavors makes it too much. Plus it soaks the plate and seeps into the other food...

The only time I can conceive of having something added to rice is if you are making rice pudding or its cooked into the rice rather than free poured.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,461
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
How do you resist Mr. Thor?

It's impossible to say no to such goodness!
Its a fight. bread, rice , noodles, pie, and cookies its hard. And i live in the southwest..... no burritos tacos ect..
I will cheat and do Mongolian with no starch, but its not even close to right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread