[Poll]: Twice: Fancy vs Feel Special vs More & More (1 Viewer)

Which comeback is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    14

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Twice has slowly transitioned from a cute, bubbly girl group to a more mature, elegant concept gradually over the last year, and most fans would agree that Fancy marked the first step on that road. It also came on the heels of their juniors Itzy's debut Dalla Dalla, so Twice passed the torch to them in a way and have since begun expanding their sound and image. Their albums have become more versatile, their choreo has become more intense, the line distribution has become more even.

What's your order of preference among these 3 songs?





It might just be my recency bias but rn, for me it's More & more > Fancy > Feel Special, though I love all 3 songs.

Zabraks:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
fancy > feel special > more & more

i love all of them though :sj_weary:
Fancy was the catchiest to me on 1st listen, but after replaying it 3-4 times, More & more has grown on me so much. I love the LSD trip vibes it gives :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bare in mind that I've only listened to More & More once so far...

Feel Special > Fancy > More & More
Yeah I could see it being the type of song that grows on you over time :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fancy=Feel Special> More and More
I can't decide between Fancy and Feel Special :jisoosmh:
They're both very different types of songs tho :jisoosmh:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,556
Reactions Received
53,186
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,206
Gender
Female
For me More & More > Fancy >>>>>>>>> Feel special

Honestly, I wasn't really a fan of feel special
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
For me More & More > Fancy >>>>>>>>> Feel special

Honestly, I wasn't really a fan of feel special
It's another title that grew on me, esp due to the lyrics and how well it related to them imo, esp. Mina's parts. Felt like a love letter from Twice to Once. Still, it's not as catchy as Fancy to me.
With More & more, the MV and both the song have been like a drug, it took a few listens to take effect but now I can't get enough of it lol.

Fancy is my jam.
That whole album was perfection :sj_weary:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I guess I'm the only one who dislikes More & more with passion... Like it was literally on par with that terrible I wanna be a star song for me. :wimwim:

Feel Special wasn't bad but it's also not a song I would voluntarily listen to. So this was an easy win for Fancy a.k.a the best Twice song and one of the best gg releases of 2019. I still listen to it now which is rare since I get tired of gg songs pretty fast (especially if I don't stan them).
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess I'm the only one who dislikes More & more with passion... Like it was literally on par with that terrible I wanna be a star song for me. :wimwim:

Feel Special wasn't bad but it's also not a song I would voluntarily listen to. So this was an easy win for Fancy a.k.a the best Twice song and one of the best gg releases of 2019. I still listen to it now which is rare since I get tired of gg songs pretty fast (especially if I don't stan them).
Oh boy, like I'm gonna be a star? That bad? :jisoosmh:

I didn't think I'd like it tbh since I usually dislike beat drop driven choruses, but with this one, I find it kinda addictive and I wanna listen to it more and more, pun intended :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,556
Reactions Received
53,186
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,206
Gender
Female
It's another title that grew on me, esp due to the lyrics and how well it related to them imo, esp. Mina's parts. Felt like a love letter from Twice to Once. Still, it's not as catchy as Fancy to me.
With More & more, the MV and both the song have been like a drug, it took a few listens to take effect but now I can't get enough of it lol.
I also liked the concept, meaning and the mv but the music style itself wasn't really my cup of tea so feel special is probably my least favorite twice title track :/

Hahaha more&more is just THAT summer bop we needed this year!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread