(POLL) TXT Debut vs Stray Kids Comeback??? (1 Viewer)

CROWN or MIROH?

  • CROWN!!!!!

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • MIROHHHH!!!!

    Votes: 8 88.9%

  • Total voters
    9

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The CGI was so out of place but honestly I loved it. Most didn’t like the MV but I kept spamming it before it dropped on Spotify. I chose miroh because honestly I liked all the songs on the album. Remixes are a soft spot when it’s done in music. It’s something that you can even mash up or remix yourself. So,Miroh. I still like playing it for workout already.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
MIROHH DESTROYS!! :sj_weary:

Groupchat! @Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash :queen:

I haven't heard such a banger from a BG in a while, absolutely love it :sj_weary:
And I don't even like Stray Kids lol, but Changbin and Han rapping in the build up to that majestic drop and chorus :maheart:
STRAY KIDS HOOOO! :maheart:
The HAKA :maheart:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The CGI was so out of place but honestly I loved it. Most didn’t like the MV but I kept spamming it before it dropped on Spotify. I chose miroh because honestly I liked all the songs on the album. Remixes are a soft spot when it’s done in music. It’s something that you can even mash up or remix yourself. So,Miroh. I still like playing it for workout already.
Miroh is like WOLF remix with the right ingredients lol
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
MIROHH DESTROYS!! :sj_weary:

Groupchat! @Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash :queen:

I haven't heard such a banger from a BG in a while, absolutely love it :sj_weary:
And I don't even like Stray Kids lol, but Changbin and Han rapping in the build up to that majestic drop and chorus :maheart:
STRAY KIDS HOOOO! :maheart:
The HAKA :maheart:
I LOVE THE LION AND TIGER ANIMATION THOSE WERE SICKKKK
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Miroh is like WOLF remix with the right ingredients lol
Miroh is what Wolf and Idol should've/could've been. Stray Kids paving the way for proper bangers :queen:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Miroh is like WOLF remix with the right ingredients lol
Honestly I love EXO. But it’s true. I’m glad stray kids decided to take steps away from the softer route they were attempting and went back to close to their debut sound and prefected it. Wolf isn’t something well constructed but Miroh was something that when I heard people say,”It’s messy” I thought it would be all over the place,Wolf. But this is how you do a club remix. They did good.
Txt still has some time. I believe they’ll rise and find their sound. I hope stray kids finally settles with this sound.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread