COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

(POLL) TXT Debut vs Stray Kids Comeback??? (1 Viewer)

CROWN or MIROH?

• CROWN!!!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • MIROHHHH!!!!

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
which one is more impressive to you? which title track is the true BOP?

CROWN vs MIROH Y'all!!!

I chose MIROH!!! what a weird but a BOP!!! the tiger and lion were awesome lol

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The CGI was so out of place but honestly I loved it. Most didn’t like the MV but I kept spamming it before it dropped on Spotify. I chose miroh because honestly I liked all the songs on the album. Remixes are a soft spot when it’s done in music. It’s something that you can even mash up or remix yourself. So,Miroh. I still like playing it for workout already.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
MIROHH DESTROYS!! :sj_weary:

Groupchat! @Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash :queen:

I haven't heard such a banger from a BG in a while, absolutely love it :sj_weary:
And I don't even like Stray Kids lol, but Changbin and Han rapping in the build up to that majestic drop and chorus :maheart:
STRAY KIDS HOOOO! :maheart:
The HAKA :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The CGI was so out of place but honestly I loved it. Most didn’t like the MV but I kept spamming it before it dropped on Spotify. I chose miroh because honestly I liked all the songs on the album. Remixes are a soft spot when it’s done in music. It’s something that you can even mash up or remix yourself. So,Miroh. I still like playing it for workout already.
Miroh is like WOLF remix with the right ingredients lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
MIROHH DESTROYS!! :sj_weary:

Groupchat! @Tir @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @AnotherKpopTrash :queen:

I haven't heard such a banger from a BG in a while, absolutely love it :sj_weary:
And I don't even like Stray Kids lol, but Changbin and Han rapping in the build up to that majestic drop and chorus :maheart:
STRAY KIDS HOOOO! :maheart:
The HAKA :maheart:
I LOVE THE LION AND TIGER ANIMATION THOSE WERE SICKKKK

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Easily Miroh for me since I love Stray Kids

I love everything about it :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary: Still get a burst of adrenaline every time I listen to it. What a banger

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Miroh is like WOLF remix with the right ingredients lol
Honestly I love EXO. But it’s true. I’m glad stray kids decided to take steps away from the softer route they were attempting and went back to close to their debut sound and prefected it. Wolf isn’t something well constructed but Miroh was something that when I heard people say,”It’s messy” I thought it would be all over the place,Wolf. But this is how you do a club remix. They did good.
Txt still has some time. I believe they’ll rise and find their sound. I hope stray kids finally settles with this sound.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't really know why you would compare those 2 tho. It's just 2 so completely different songs that speak to a different audience. But I'll go with Miroh as well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Neither. Both were equally unappealing, but if I had to choose one it would be CROWN (and that basically tells you how much I dislike MIROH).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread