Official Post Your Random Thoughts (536 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh dear lord I just saw the Cats trailer for the first time :umwhat:
What is happening :umwhat:
Why is an Academy Award winning director and so many acclaimed actors in this :taeminface:

That CG oof, make it stop :umjicry:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
"I have a right to have an opinion." This is true... but that doesn't mean I can't challenge your opinions. In addition, my challenging your opinions is not invalidating your right to speech.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just finished a four sessions group therapy. I’m so happy I won’t have to go there each weak for awhile.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread