sometimes I feel like changing my dp/sig but this is so pretty and innocent.. and I can't find anything better anyway, plus everyone recognizes me this way hehe
I haven't been in a good mood today, but I haven't been in a bad mood either. Like, I'm not upset enough to want to cry or anything, but I also don't want to laugh or smile either. I don't even know how else to explain it. :/
my mood is going bad really fast........ I don't even feel like going to the movies anymore, but I guess I will for my friend's sake.. not in the mood to watch Pets 2 either >_< oh well who knows, maybe it cheers me up..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.