Official Post Your Random Thoughts (357 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I haven't been in a good mood today, but I haven't been in a bad mood either. Like, I'm not upset enough to want to cry or anything, but I also don't want to laugh or smile either. I don't even know how else to explain it. :/
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The weather today is so nice. It’s sunny, not too hot, and a bit breezy. Maybe I’ll make myself go for a walk later since it’s so nice out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread