Official Post Your Random Thoughts (383 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
If it makes you feel any better.. I remember you as the first person to say one word to me :sanapray:
Omg, really?! That is so sweet... I remember you as well, of course. I hope you've been well. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Omg, really?! That is so sweet... I remember you as well, of course. I hope you've been well. :nekolove:
I hope you've been well, too! :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
get out you'll see many of those creatures 😌😌
8CCC2396-BCE1-49F5-852C-5B289407FB3B.jpeg

:jisoosmh: I gotta get good lighting too

imma just fake confidence and go out and meet people and ask to take their picture:cat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
8CCC2396-BCE1-49F5-852C-5B289407FB3B.jpeg

:jisoosmh: I gotta get good lighting too

imma just fake confidence and go out and meet people and ask to take their picture:cat:
Carrying around my camera and backpack everywhere
GURL BUT WE'RE LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC 👁👄👁
as of yesterday we no longer have to wear masks on school campus but can if we want too

LIKE THE REST OF SEMESTER IS JUST PORTRAITS HELP

AT LEAST IT FORCES ME NOT TO PROCRASTINATE :crycry:

imma be a dork and carry my camera and backpack everywhere

I hope the lunch ladies and gentlemen don’t mind being asked if I can take their picture:wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread