Official Post Your Random Thoughts (491 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Welp, I guess it's time to change my aesthetic again since BTS just dropped their concept teasers.
:welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just went to the health food store and I accidentally spent $48.00. For some reason I stupid enough to think that I'd only spent betwen $20-$30. Boy was I wrong.
:pepeslippy:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm having incredible Sunday Blues.

God....this sucks.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Do I make my love for Dotae known enough or should I spam them more?
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and gongchan
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Even though gfriend is my bias gg and I love them, I do acknowledge that oh my girl is the group with higher potential and could sing all of gfriends songs better than them, they're actually really good at singing and harmonizing they flow perfectly it's kinda unreal. You dont really notice untill you pay attention but they have really good in tune singing it's their flow and harmony which makes them good gfriend have power vocals but they dont blend as well or sing as in tune.

 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Today is a day where, even though I know it's more harm than good - even though I know it's nothing logical - I question why I keep going day in and day out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why is it that I'm exhausted every moment of the day and then when night finally comes my will to live suddenly appears and I feel like going out and falling madly in love and god knows what else -__- seriously I have to get up in a couple of hours and work and here I am listening to a Something Just Like This loop and daydreaming. Be reasonable and GO TO SLEEP, FOOLISH WOMAN! :pandamad:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread